If you are in the Ontario, OR area and are considering buying a car at Gentry Ford, the 2014 Ford Focus might be the car for you. Before buying any car, you will want to know its safety features. To help you in this regard, here is a rundown of the safety features of the Ford Focus.
- Dual-stage front airbags. Dual-stage airbags tailor the amount of air needed in the event of an accident, ensuring you and your passenger’s safety. Driver and front-passenger airbags are standard on all Ford Focus models.
- Front-seat side-impact airbags. Front-seat side-impact airbags are standard on all Ford Focus models
- Safety Canopy side-curtain airbags (first and second row). Safety Canopy side-curtain airbags (first and second row) are also standard on all Ford Focus models.
- Belt-Minder front safety belt reminder. This ensures that you don’t accidentally drive off without first buckling your seat belt.
- AdvanceTrac electronic stability control. AdvanceTrac electronic stability control monitors the conditions of the road and how you respond to them. It them adjusts the engine’s power and ensures that all four wheels remain securely planted at all times. AdvanceTrac electronic stability control is standard on all Ford Focus models.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System. The Tire Pressure Monitoring System alerts you if any of your tires experiences unsafe levels of low pressure. It is standard on all Ford Focus models
- Driver’s knee airbag. Knee airbags reduce the risk of injury for knees, hips, and thighs. Standard feature.
- LATCH, Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children. LATCH makes it easier to secure child safety seats correctly, ensuring your children are safe when you drive. Standard feature.
- Personal Safety System. The Personal Safety System includes an electronic crash-severity sensor, a driver’s seat position sensor, Front Passenger Sensing System, safety belt pre-tensioners, safety belt energy management retractors, front outboard safety belt usage sensors, and dual-stage front airbags. Standard feature.
- Height adjustable front safety belts. A safety belt is not as safe if it isn’t tailored to your height. Being able to adjust them fixes the problem! Standard feature.
- Three-point safety belts at all seating positions. Every seat in the vehicle features a three-point safety belt, ensuring that all passengers are secure no matter where they sit.
If you have any more questions about the 2014 Ford Focus, or if you are interested in any other cars, contact Gentry Ford in Ontario, Oregon. We sell new and used Fords and are here to answer any questions you might have!